Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today we went to PARIS
I got up at 4:45 because we had to be at the train station at 5:45
The train was so much fun, it was really fast
When we got to Paris we rode around in the bus and then went to Notre Dame, it was very cool
Then we went to the Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower was huge and very pretty
I got some really good pictures of the Eiffel Tower
We took an elevator to the 2nd floor which was really just a floor right under the top
We ate lunch below the Eiffel Tower and I got ice cream
I have wanted to get ice cream this whole trip and I finally did and it was delicious
I bargained with some men selling Eiffel Tower key chains and I ended up getting the best deal
We went to the Louvre after we left the Eiffel Tower
It was very big and beautiful
We saw so many pieces of famous artwork, but the one I liked the best was the Monna Lisa
Paris was wonderful and I wish we could have stayed longer

No comments:

Post a Comment